[Qemu-discuss] multiple connection to -qmp

From: Martin Cerveny
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] multiple connection to -qmp
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 21:18:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

If i setup -qmp over tcp (eg. "-qmp tcp:1.1.1.1:11111,server,nowait") only the
first connection is accepted.

1)
Is it possible to setup tcp listener/accept to allow multiple (paralel, not waiting) connection ?

2)
I try unsuccessful to find any possibility to add -qmp connection listener to running qemu (over already running -qmp or -monitor). I successful created chardev but I did not find any command create -qmp "device" with attached chardev. Is this api/command missing intentionally or bug or security reason or something overlooked ?

Thanks for answers, Martin Cerveny

PS: qemu 2.0.2 (with xen 4.5)