Re: [Qemu-discuss] Segmentation fault of 32-bit process when returned fr

From: Максим Скопич
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Segmentation fault of 32-bit process when returned from el3
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:07:15 +0300

Actually I have already fixed that. The problem was in file 'op_helper.c' in implementation of 'eret' instruction: 'env->regs [15]=env->elr_el [1] & ~0x1;'. '1' need change to 'cur_el'. Also this bug has been fixed in latest qemu.

Thank you!

27 Вер 2016 14:48 "Peter Maydell" <address@hidden> пише:
On 27 September 2016 at 02:59, Максим Скопич <address@hidden> wrote:
> Good day,
> I am using qemu from head of
> https://git.linaro.org/virtualization/qemu-tz.git, armv8tz branch.

Don't do that, that code is an out of date development branch.
Use QEMU mainline 2.7.0 or better.

> Unfortunately I haven't snippet for reproducing problem,  only binary image
> with Linux and proprietary SWD OS.

Then I'm afraid it's not really going to be possible to help
you much further :-(

thanks
-- PMM