[Qemu-discuss] Multiple snapshots with one guest user

From: Mahmood Naderan
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Multiple snapshots with one guest user
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:36:43 +0330

Hi,
This is what I want to do via the Qemu: I have installed a windows guest with two drives (c and d). I will create an admin user and install some basic softwares. Then I will create a snapshot for each user. Each user is then able to boot his/her snapshot (saved in his home folder) and install/run what ever he wants.

So is that possible?

I want to be sure that if linux_user_1 install a software on his snapshot, then linux_user_2 is not able to see that. Note that both access their windows session via one windows_user which I have created before snapshots.

Any comment on that?

Regards,
Mahmood