[Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 stuck

From: Oscar Segarra
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 stuck
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 15:57:43 +0200

Hi,

In my Centos 7 environment, in order to provide my environment of life
backup,  I have upgraded qemu-kvm from version:QEMU emulator version 1.5.3
(qemu-kvm-1.5.3-126.el7)
To version:
QEMU emulator version 2.6.0 (qemu-kvm-ev-2.6.0-28.el7_3.9.1)

But later the upgrade, Windows 10 guest gets stuck in the initial screen as
follows:

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

Anybody knows if is there any newer version of qemu-kvm that provides life
migration and fixes USB3 problems, smartcard problems and windows 10 stuck
problems?

Thanks a lot

PNG image