Re: [Qemu-discuss] ESXi prebuilt image

From: Jan Schermer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] ESXi prebuilt image
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 13:15:56 +0200

I simply navigated there with my VMware account (no entitlements or something
like that), not sure if you need to sign up for some kind of trial (I did
because I was also downloading vCenter), but ESXi is free so it should let you
download…

https://my.vmware.com/en/web/vmware/evalcenter?p=free-esxi6
<https://my.vmware.com/en/web/vmware/evalcenter?p=free-esxi6>

Jan