Re: [Qemu-discuss] Coldfire 5208 Network

From: William Mahoney
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Coldfire 5208 Network
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 22:04:12 +0000

Then this:

https://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Networking

is kind of misleading: "For example, if you are emulating a particular embedded
board, then you should use the virtual network device that matches that
embedded board's configuration."

So you’re saying that as long as “I don’t touch anything” I should be able to
netcat between the 5208 and a bash on the same host? Assuming the host and the
guest are on the same subnet? (So I should just force the host IP to be on the
same 10…. sublet that QEMU?)

Then would I also be able to redirect with the old-style -redirect option as
well so that I can get to port 80?

Thanks

Bill

On Sep 28, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Peter Maydell