Re: [Qemu-discuss] add tci module in android emulator

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] add tci module in android emulator
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:17:03 +0000

On 24 November 2017 at 07:21, jiang00gle <address@hidden> wrote:
> The Qemu is really a good project and the android emulator is
> based on the Qemu. But the version of Qemu in android 4.0 is 0.10
> which has no Tci module.
>
> So, is there any mature solution to add the tci module in emulator
> in Android 4.0 ?

This isn't really the right place to ask about the Android emulator:
it's a separate project that QEMU developers don't generally
have much knowledge of. However, why do you want to use TCI?
TCI is incredibly slow and doesn't really have any good uses
(as well as not actually being properly portable and needing
to be compiled into QEMU rather than being a runtime option);
we're thinking about deleting it upstream at some point.

thanks
-- PMM