[Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 vm's reboot only after issuing the command twi

From: Sebastian Arcus
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 vm's reboot only after issuing the command twice
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 20:22:53 +0000

All the 8 Windows 10 vm's I have will only reboot if I issue the reboot command twice. They simply don't react on the first reboot command. I use virsh to issue the command - but I am guessing it is nothing to do with virsh itself (but I am ready to be corrected on this). Has anybody else seen this? I am on qemu-2.10

Searching in Google doesn't seem to suggest anybody else is seeing this - which seems strange.