Re: [Qemu-discuss] Can't access network: XP guest, Solaris host

From: Michele Denber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Can't access network: XP guest, Solaris host
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 17:18:13 -0400

OK I figured it out. The key is simply to set XP's networking TCP parameters to automatic gateway and automatic DNS (perhaps the documentation should mention this). I had been setting gateway to 192.168.0.1 which is what all my other PC's use. I had been fooling around with changing options in the call to start qemu. That was just a red herring. My XP networking is running fine now.

            - Michele