[Qemu-discuss] Can anyone suggest what tests I can make to get my mouse

From: Bill Damage
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Can anyone suggest what tests I can make to get my mouse and keyboard working again please?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:31:17 +0000 (UTC)

I sent a message here and have been watching since for other reports but it
seems I'm alone with this.At the moment then I'm waiting for F29 at the end of
the month, but that's a bit of a desperate way to fix things!!!!
Server is Fedora 28/KVM tiger tmp]# /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 --versionQEMU
emulator version 2.11.2(qemu-2.11.2-4.fc28)
This setup has worked great for years, across many Fedora versions. Suddenly in
all the guest VM's the mouse just stays there as a pointer but doesn't move,
and the keyboard isn't passed through either. They have become unusable.
Thanks