Re: [Qemu-discuss] QEMU Binary: qemu-nios2

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] QEMU Binary: qemu-nios2
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 14:52:31 +0000

On 21 November 2018 at 12:27, Zeeshan Hayat <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> In target list there is nios2-softmmu and nios2-linux-user. If I select as,
>

>> ./configure --target-list=nios2-softmmu, nios2-linux-user
>

> I get only QEMU binary: qemu-system-nios2. How can we generate the QEMU
> binay: qemu-nios2?

You have an extra space after the ',' in your command line,
which you do not want.

Other than that, your command line is correct. (Note that
the linux-user binaries are only built on Linux hosts,
not Windows or OSX, but configure should complain if
you request a target that doesn't exist for your host.)

thanks
-- PMM