[Qemu-discuss] Using egl-headless with virtio-vga video device crashes t

From: Erik Skultety
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Using egl-headless with virtio-vga video device crashes the guest
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 14:20:02 +0100

Hi,
I tried to test egl-headless (combined with either SPICE or VNC) with virtio
graphics (doesn't really matter whether I enable virgl or not, the result is
the same) which results in a guest crash. If I try a similar setup with SPICE
(using gl=on) it works as expected. Looking at the machine log libvirt produced
doesn't show anything useful apart from:

2018-11-28 12:51:26.032+0000: shutting down, reason=crashed

Now, it very well might be something wrong with my setup so I'd appreciate any
advice here, btw you can find the libvirt XML in the attachment.

Thanks,
Erik