[Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 qemu installation problem

From: libr rop
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 qemu installation problem
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 10:43:37 +0000 (UTC)

Dear All,
I am new to qemu and want to give it a try. I downloaded qemu from
https://qemu.weilnetz.de/w64/  and tried to install by running the installer.
It asks for admin privileges as usual and completes the installation on my
window 10 PC 64 bit pro. I have also set the correct path in environment
variables to C:\Program Files\qemu But still when I check qemu from Windows
PowerShell its throwing CommandNotFoundException. Restarted my machine multiple
times. Also tried two previous versions of qemu, available at the download link.
Tried it on a windows 7 PC also but the results are the same. My hardware
supports virtualization. I can run hyper-v, vmware and virtualbox fine.
Kindly help.