qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] How to run u-boot in qemu in singlestep mode?‏

From: ZhangLei
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] How to run u-boot in qemu in singlestep mode?‏
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 06:36:56 +0000

 hi,
  I'm trying to use qemu emulator powerpc, and I have ran u-boot for qemu successfully.
  I want to run uboot in qemu in single step mode, so that I can trace how u-boot run in qemu and registers' value at the same time , etc,  just like emulators (just like freescale's codewarrior does).
  Now I only know command "singlestep on" to enable singlestep execute in qemu, but at this time u-boot does not running. If I typed command "c", it will running ahead not in singlestep mode.
  How can I makes u-boot run again after set singlestep on and run step by step ?

Thanks very much.

----
Ezio