qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] Sam 460 qemu emultation sii3112 and Vdisk attachment

From: luigi burdo
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] Sam 460 qemu emultation sii3112 and Vdisk attachment
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:11:07 +0000

Hi,

i been build last git test target of qemu with

./configure --target-list=ppc-softmmu,ppc64-softmmu --audio-drv-list=sdl,pa --with-sdlabi=2.0 --with-gtk-abi=3.0

I have the sam460 uboot logo from uboot but i dont know how to attach the select device "cdrom" or "vdisk" on the sii3112 vdevice.

For all the way i did , look like uboot dont see disks on the sii device, there is a special syntax for do this?  Note  I had been checked it with "sata info" command on uboot and it reply with just the controller without the device attached.

Plus: Sam 460ex have an sdcard reader on the mobo it is been used for boot amigaos or morphos, is it been emulated, if yes there is a special syntax for attach on it the Vsdimage ?

 i will share all info here  with couple of amigaos developers plus with Max Tretene (from Acube) for understand what made amigaos io issue and if the graphic corruption reported by Zoltan of amigaos is because qemu sm501 or  are normal issue of amigaos driver.

Ciao

Luigi