qexo-general

[Qexo-general] most critical Qexo bugs/missing features?

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] most critical Qexo bugs/missing features?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:57:03 -0700

I'm trying to get Kawa and Qexo ready for a 1.7 release.

One improvement I'm hoping to add is support for a more
correct implementatio of position() and last(), as well as
the uniotn, intersect, and except operations.  This requires
explicitly sorting and removing duplicates of node-sets,
rather than just counting on the "natural" order being correct.

Is there some other bugs in Qexo that is really making it difficult
to use Qexo?  Since I don't really know who is using Qexo and for what,
I don't really know.  (I've used it for my photo-album application,
and of course fixed problems I've come across.)  People understand
the implementation is incomplete, and so may be shy about requesting
improvements.  But don't be shy - let me know what you need.  Most
likely I won't have time to implement it it soon, but perhaps I will,
and in any case it is useful for me to know people's wishlists.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/