qexo-general

[Qexo-general] Re: most critical Qexo bugs/missing features?

From: François Leygues
Subject: [Qexo-general] Re: most critical Qexo bugs/missing features?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:45:18 +0200

1) I am using qexo as a general purpose macro processing tool. From xml, any kind of output can be generated in a very easy way. Good bye XSL!

2) My wish list includes of course a full coverage of the (still to be finalized) spec. However, I would like first :
-  read the names of  element or attribute nodes
- it is not standardized yet, do you have a backdoor for such a feature in qexo?
- compute element and attribute names.
Bye !