qexo-general

Re: [Qexo-general] Oops

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Oops
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:05:47 -0800

Aisha Fenton (DSL AK) wrote:
My apologies, this question has already be asked and answered before. In
fact there is exactly a method like what I asking about. xq.eval(exp) :-)

Per, what's the status of this interface, in the previous message you
mentioned that it isn't complete yet?

I believe that http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/Running.html
accurately describes the state of the CVS version of Qexo.
Let me know if it doesn't.  Most of it, including xq.eval(exp)
should alss work for Qexo 1.6.99, but some of the examples
might not work.  The "Calling Java methods from XQuery" is
only available in CVS.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/