qexo-general

Re: [Qexo-general] Using the SAX API

From: Alessandro Vernet
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Using the SAX API
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:36:08 -0700

Per Bothner wrote:
In beginGroup it uses inStartTag, while in endGroup it
uses numAttributes >= 0.  So it *might* work to replace
the first test in endGroup by:

  if (inStartTag != 0)

Per,

I tried this against the 1.7 beta 2 source and it doesn't seem to do the trick in this case. But don't worry, I can just use the XMLPrinter and parse the output for now. Just let me know when you get a chance to look at this issue.

Alex