qexo-general

[Qexo-general] Kawa/Qexo snapshot available

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] Kawa/Qexo snapshot available
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:31:20 -0800

For now, it's on my home server:
ftp:///bothner.com/pub/

I may move this to ftp.gnu.org servers once I get the
apropriate "key" for uploading.  On the other hand, I
may just not bother, and concentrate on a 1.8 release.
That is planned for the second half of December.
(My "day job" at Apple ends around December 15, and I'll
be able to concentrate on Kawa for a while after that.)
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/