qexo-general

Re: [Qexo-general] qexo Functions

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] qexo Functions
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:06:20 -0800

Sascha Opletal wrote:

Is there a list of the supported functions in Qexo?

Apart from the implementation in gnu/xquery/lang/XQuery.java
there is the list in the Status section of the Qexo homepage.
However, the latter is very out-of-date, and the format is too
verbose now that so many functions and features are implemented.
Hopefully, soon we'll be able to say "all the functions in ...
except ... are implement".

I don't seem to be able to use the
distinct-values() or contains() function.

contains (as you note in a later message) is in 1.7.90.
I posted an implementation of distinct-values here:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/qexo-general/2003-11/msg00006.html
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/