qexo-general

[Qexo-general] RE: Open source Xquery implementation

From: Howard Katz
Subject: [Qexo-general] RE: Open source Xquery implementation
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:02:21 -0700

Hi Alex,

That's a fairly big question, and it's not clear to me what your aims are,
beyond being interested in open source in general. Are you interested in
private licensing? Are you hoping to primarily attract others developers?
Are you hoping to build a brand-name consciousness for your company? I'm
posing these questions somewhat rhetorically since I don't have any good
answers for you. My only experience is in #1, private licensing, but I
suspect that's not an area you're interested in.

Sorry for not having better answers for you. If you have more specific
questions, I might be able to help.
Best,
Howard