qsos-general

[QSOS-general] QSOS tarball for Spanish translation

From: Gonéri Le Bouder
Subject: [QSOS-general] QSOS tarball for Spanish translation
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:52:08 +0100

Hi Juan Carlos,

Again, thank you for your interesse :).
I did a tarball of the latex document that you can download here:
http://goneri2.free.fr/qsos/

The files to translate are in lang/es/.
In images/es/, you've to create .png file based on .svg one from the images/
directory.
For that use Inkskape[1], a vectoral editor.

[Windows]
I you want to build the result you'll get error on \includegraphics. That's
because Latex look for eps files instead of png. Just create them with
Inkskape.

[Linux]
Make generate required files for you. Just type :
cd /somewhere/qsos-1.5
make dvi-es

It'll create a qsos-1.5-es.dvi in this folder.

I you've problem getting your installation working proper, join me on Jabber
(address@hidden).

Since we use a CVS repository you can send not total translated file. Maybe
another could be interest by the translation and we'll be able  to see by
browsing the web CV[2] what you're doing. I can create a CVS access for you
if you want.

I Cc: this mail to address@hidden, if you're interested, fell free to
join use [3].

Cheers,