quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] --no-rc ?

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] --no-rc ?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:31:25 -0800

Hello,

quilt is now usable from the CDBS, which stands for Common Debian Build
System. That's a set of modular makefiles to build a package with as few new
specific informations as possible. What I mean here is that people using
cdbs to make their debian package can manage their patches against upstream
using quilt, which is very cool, imho, since quilt is the best of its
category.

I've got one related request however. I was asked for a --no-rc flag to
quilt so that the personnal settings of the person building the package have
to influence on the behaviour of quilt.

What do you think of that?

Mt.