quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] quilt delete -n broken in CVS

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] quilt delete -n broken in CVS
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:46:14 +0100

Hi all,

A recent change to CVS broke "quilt delete -n" when no patch is
currently applied. This is caused by the find_patch_in_series function
failing when called without a patch name parameter and no patch is
currently applied.

I'm not sure how we want to fix that. I tried changing
find_patch_in_series' behavior to match delete's expectations but then
the test suite fails elsewhere. Hints anyone?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare