quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] [ANNOUNCE] quilt-el 0.45.3 is released

From: Satoru Takeuchi
Subject: [Quilt-dev] [ANNOUNCE] quilt-el 0.45.3 is released
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:44:16 +0900

Hi quilt developers,

I'm pleased to announce the release of new version of quilt-el,
the simple emacs mode for quilt, originally written by Matt
Mackall. Recently I took over his work and have been improved
it bit by bit. The brief description is here:

Introduction
============

quilt-el minor mode is toggled by `M-x quilt-mode'. It provides
following features:

- You can issue many quilt sub-commands by shortcut keys. By using
  these keys, quilt-el can also detect moving the patch stack and
  can refresh corresponding buffers automatically.

- If a buffer is associated with the file which is not included in
  the topmost patch, the buffer becomes read-only. So you can avoid
  editing wrong files accidentally.

- After quilt-el is once enabled, all files which you open are checked
  whether it is in a quilt hierarchy or not. If so, corresponding buffer
  becomes quilt-mode automatically.

It can be downloaded from the following URL:

http://stakeuchi.sakura.ne.jp/dev/quilt-el/

If you have any coment, feel free to mail me.

Thanks,

Satoru