quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] quilt mail format

From: Rtp
Subject: [Quilt-dev] quilt mail format
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:47:22 +0100

Hi,

I'm using quilt to send patches. My work flow is more or less:
- hack on dev box with quilt
- create mbox file with quilt mail --mbox ....
- copy the mail on a system which is able to send mails and send it
with:
  formail -s /usr/lib/sendmail -odi -t < .mbox

While it's working, every now and then, I'm getting some complains like:

submit the patch using the kernel guidelines (not as an attachment, but in the
main body text-only)

Are there some steps I miss in order to not get theses complains and
keep my workflow ?

Thanks,
Arnaud