radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] OpenVPN with Radiusplugin and challange response

From: Steht im Schilf
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] OpenVPN with Radiusplugin and challange response
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:34:23 +0200

Hi

I'm new to this mailing list thing... hope'll do it right!

I'd like to use OpenVPN but users must be authenticated through a RADIUS Server. So i assume Radiusplugin is the right thing. But before I set up the whole thing I have a simple question:

Does the Radiusplugin process RADIUS Challange-Responses?

Currently we have a hardware appliance. The appliance connects to a RADIUS Server. This RADIUS Server recieves username/pass, looks for users cell phone in ldap, sends a sms with a passcode to his cell phone and sends back to the appliance a RADIUS-Challange! The appliance (if accessed directly) or the software client displays now an additional textbox for the challange (the passcode). The user enters the passcode recieved through sms, the appliances sends this passcode back to RADIUS Server (respond to the challange) and recieves ACCEPT for a valid passcode else REJECT.

So my question is, does OpenVPN with this RADIUS-plugin support this RADIUS challange responses?

cheerioh
SiS

Was ist der beste Weg, um all die digitalen Sommerferien Fotos zu verwalten und mit Freunden zu teilen? Hier klicken für Demo-Video & weitere Infos!