radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] Patches

From: Johan Meiring
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] Patches
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:03:12 +0200

Hi,

Happy to see the development of radiusplugin has "started up" again!
The project seemed abandoned for a while.

I made three patches to an older version that might help someone.
Feel free to use or discard.

I've attached the three.

UserAuth.cpp & UserAcct.cpp
---------------------------
- Add the certificate common name as the Nas-Port-ID

AccountingProcess.cpp
---------------------
- Commented the "add system routes" as this did not work on my system
- Fixed a bug where the vsascript was called using the wrong "action" for an
  accounting stop

The last one is probably the only useful one.

Cheers,

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments
you should read Cape PC Service's email disclaimer at:

http://www.pcservices.co.za/disclaimer.html