radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] Radiusplugin fully asynchronous fork with additiona

From: ValdikSS
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] Radiusplugin fully asynchronous fork with additional patches
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:09:03 +0300

Hello!
I'd like to introduce my radiusplugin fork which contain several patches:
* IPv6 Accounting fix by Comic Chang
* iroute netmask computation fix by Samuel Thibault
* IPv6 support patches by Samuel Thibault
* Accounting and memory leak related patches by Dmytro Vasylenko
* Accounting fixes by Yafeng Shan
* Asynchronous client-connect and instant client-disconnect by me

With the latest patch, radiusplugin won't stall OpenVPN's main thread when clients are connecting or disconnecting.

https://github.com/ValdikSS/openvpn-radiusplugin

Asynchronous client-connect requires additional OpenVPN patch by Fabian Knittel which you can get here
https://github.com/fknittel/openvpn/tree/feat_deferred_client-connect

Or you can grab latest stable OpenVPN with this and other patches in my repository
https://github.com/ValdikSS/openvpn-with-patches