radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Re: Radiusplugin packet of disconnect

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Re: Radiusplugin packet of disconnect
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:40:59 +0100

Hello,

thanks for your congratulations.

Your requested feature would be great, but it also would be an great extension
to the existing plugin.
The feature would need an own process which waits for the disconnect packet
and than disconnects the user through the management interface of OpenVPN.

A simpler solution would be to use the option

--reneg-sec

of OpenVPN.

The authentication is repeated accordingly to the option "reneg-sec", so if
the account of the user is revoked on the radius server the authentication
will fail.
Maybe the difference between time exceedance and reauthentication is
acceptable. The maximum error would be the value of "reneg-sec".

Regards,
Ralf