radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN Server Stalls on Radius Server Failure

From: Eike Lohmann
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN Server Stalls on Radius Server Failure
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:06:40 +0200

I have made the same experience in the past, but have no further information on this.

Regards, Eike

Am 27.03.2010 17:51, schrieb Ralf Lübben:
Hi,

if the problem occurs if all RADIUS servers are down it is probably related to
the plugin, but without a log file it is only guessing.

Please use a OpenVPN verbosity level equal to 5, than you will get additional
output from the plugin in the log files. Maybe this will give a hint.

You can also try the beta version of the plugin, a lot of issues where fixed in
the last days.

Ralf