[RP] ratpoison 0.1.1 release!!

From: shawn
Subject: [RP] ratpoison 0.1.1 release!!
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 23:35:55 -0800

Ryan thought my last release announcement was somewhat lack-luster, so
this is hopefully a more hearty release announcement.

Well, finally Altgr works with ratpoison! After many hours of
struggle, hard work, and late nights we're in business and ready to
innovate at large in the 21 century!

Several pesky little bugs were cleaned up to make this the most stable
ratpoison release EVER! If ratpoison crashes your machine, check your
kernel source first, 'cause it ain't gonna be the poison!

Hey all you lazy, crazy desktop custo-freaks! Oh yeah! We've also
added 2 groovy and totally wacked hardcore super freakshow ultra swank
sample rc files that will move you like the legs that take you to
lunch on an empty stomach, YA! And if that's not enough to pump you up
and pop your poodle, then we're not through yet: ratpoison comes with
fully engaged and righteously accessible custos to improve supreme
performance on your ipaq handheld, whoah!

Can you say "I just creamed my pants?" Well let the stain talk for you
and get yer fix NOW:

http://download.sourceforge.net/ratpoison/ratpoison-0.1.1.tar.gz