[RP] menu?

From: zhaoway
Subject: [RP] menu?
Date: 16 Mar 2001 07:59:09 +0800

Hi,

I like ratpoison very much! Thanks!

I'm adding menu support to ratpoison in my local cvs checkout. I hope
to listen to your ideas on the menu support, or you just don't want
it? Please let me know.

Only if you like it, the menu will looks like what is presented in the
text mode web browser links (not lynx). Ie. it's hidden usually. But
when you hit a key, say ESC, then it's activated, and you could use
Left,Right,Up,Down to move around, Right/Ret on a menu item, will
activate submenu if any, otherwise it will call its functions. I'm not
sure about menu config format. But it won't be complicated.

Please tell me if you want to see it in ratpoison. If you do like it,
I can write it. ;-)

--
Personal Homepage ....................... http://www.zhaoway.com
Debian Chines Input Method .......... http://dim.sourceforge.net