[RP] Final logs for today

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] Final logs for today
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:21:53 +0200

Ok. Yesterdays logs are uploaded, indexed, and whatever
else I've done to it (no, I didn't have sexual intercourse
with them, so they won't proliferate). I won't do much more
about them today, probably I'll only add a cronjob that will
generate the pages (however, this job will not upload them).

We'll see what can be done about making it public (I can
make them available somewhere on people.debian.org/~algernon/,
but I'd prefer posting it to a mailing list...)

Cheers,
 Gergely 'logmaster' Nagy