[RP] [patch] multiline window list

From: Rupert
Subject: [RP] [patch] multiline window list
Date: Wed Oct 16 02:45:05 2002

I changed my ratpoison a bit and thought others might be interested. The
patch is at

  http://levene.dyndns.org/ratpoison.wrap.diff (14k)

There are 3 new commands:

defwrapwinlist: set the wrap_window_list variable, which if non-zero,
makes the window list spread over several lines. Handy for multiple
browser windows!

togglewrapwinlist: toggle it... I bind it to C-t W.

verbexec: execute the command and tell the user that it's being
executed. Useful for keyboard shortcuts to programs that take a while to
start.

The coding is of a uniformly poor quality :( but it does seem to work
and there's not a lot of it :)

Rupert