[RP] Dead keys don't seem to work in Ratpoison

From: Simon White
Subject: [RP] Dead keys don't seem to work in Ratpoison
Date: Thu Oct 17 03:06:02 2002

Hello list,

I have just pulled down ratpoison and it's pretty good for my
requirements. However, I need to be able to input French accented
characters, and I can't do it.

In KDE, with xterm, it works
In a regular runlevel 3 console, it works

But *not* in ratpoison.

Can anyone help me out please?

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.