[RP] vi problem when running ratpoison in Solaris

From: Bin Lei
Subject: [RP] vi problem when running ratpoison in Solaris
Date: Wed Oct 30 14:05:05 2002

I'm running ratpoison 1.1.1 on Solaris 9 and I can't run vi from rp. I get an error message "terminal too wide". I understood this might be the bug in Sun's vi, I heard it had a maximum of 163 characters. The reason I still post the message here is I hope someone might had the problem before and had a fix for it. Thanks for your help.

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp