Re: [RP] another fix

From: John Meacham
Subject: Re: [RP] another fix
Date: Tue Aug 12 18:30:08 2003

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 05:24:53PM -0700, Shawn Betts wrote:
> I applied this patch and it doesn't make a difference for me. Has
> anyone else had success with this patch?

Yeah, that one was more of an experemental patch. It only seemed to help
gvim for me but I have since upgraded all the systems I regularly work
on so resize issues don't seem to be as big of a concern.

What is much more important is my multi-screen patches, which don't seem
to have been applied. without them, multiscreen mode is pretty useless.
there are still some bugs left in ratpoison dealing with multiscreen
mode but this fixes all the showstoppers I have found.

(patch attached)
        John

John Meacham - California Institute of Technology, Alum. - address@hidden