[RP] xinerama patch bug

From: twb
Subject: [RP] xinerama patch bug
Date: Tue Dec 16 03:08:01 2003

I noticed that mouse scroll (buttons 4 & 5) go to the window with
keyboard focus when the pointer is on an unfocused head (see example).
Presumably it's the same for other mouseevents.[0] I'm too lazy to fix
it just now (as you can see by my only patching RP yesterday).

Other than that, bloody good job.  Once my brain binds nextscreen /
prevscreen, I think I'll prefer it.

-trent

[0]Having independent rat and kbd focus' is another Best Thing about RP.

--
I work  for an  investment bank.   I have dealt  with code  written by
stock exchanges.  I have seen how the computer systems that store your