[RP] xine's window resizing problem

From: Nicolas Couture
Subject: [RP] xine's window resizing problem
Date: Thu Jan 22 07:25:09 2004

Hi,

I know this is the devel mailling list and please correct me if I'm
wrong but I couldn't find a user related mailling list for RP.

I'm experiencing a problem running xine in ratpoison, it seems that the
program try to resize the window depending on the movie definition and
of course ratpoison is not letting it do so.

The result being I can't use xine at all in ratpoison, did anyone
experience the same problem ?