Re: [RP] Re: RATPOISON_DEBUG

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: RATPOISON_DEBUG
Date: Tue Apr 13 12:43:03 2004

Quoth Ryan Yeske <address@hidden> on or about Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:15:16 -0700:
> ,---- info (cpp) Variadic Macros
> | Variadic macros are a new feature in C99.  GNU CPP has supported them
> | for a long time, but only with a named variable argument (`args...',
> | not `...' and `__VA_ARGS__').  If you are concerned with portability to
> | previous versions of GCC, you should use only named variable arguments.
> | On the other hand, if you are concerned with portability to other
> | conforming implementations of C99, you should use only `__VA_ARGS__'.
> `----
>
> and non GCC non C99 compilers don't support either method.  My guess
> is Rayvtugrazrag [1] won't build with many older compilers.

ITYM ...and (non GCC && non C99) compilers don't support either VARIADIC
method...

The Rayvtugrazrag developers aren't likely to care about old kit;
their demographic is toward the 0verclocker end of the spectrum.

Your footnote was missing, but the answer is: ROT-13 it.  Shawn once
jokingly made a reference to filtering out message with the word as
cleartext.  Can't find the bloody reference on sf.net archive.

-trent
--
It's nice to be loved, but there's a lot to be said
for CRINGING RESPECT -- Anonymous button bin