Re: [RP] Licensing terms for ratpoison info page

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] Licensing terms for ratpoison info page
Date: Fri Apr 16 04:33:01 2004

Quoth Joe Corneli <address@hidden> on or about Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:16:03 -0500:
> Did you mean "as good as done"?  No rush of course, but I didn't see
> any new newkeymap docs on the wiki...

Er, no, I wrote the post under [[Features]].  Can't see it there now,
though.

Maybe I only previewed it and the state dies when I had an power
outage.  Bugger.

* * *

Alternately, alias yow rp -c "echo $(fortune /usr/share/games/fortunes/zippy)";
or alias yow rp -c "echo $(fortune /usr/share/emacs/21.3/etc/yow.lines)"

-t
--
As your attorney, I advise you to start drinking heavily.
-- Gary S.  Callison