[RP] disabling an apps ability to steal/request input focus

From: Chris Cera
Subject: [RP] disabling an apps ability to steal/request input focus
Date: Tue Jun 8 16:58:08 2004

Is there a way to configure ratpoison so then applications cannot
take the keyboard focus (or atleast for the prefix map).  I
suppose they request it from some X11 hint structures, but I'm
hoping for a configuration way.

galeon/mozilla are still very usable without the mouse, but if
the mouse location inadvertently hovers over a flash animation in
a webpage, it takes the input until you move the mouse off the
animation.  The same goes for the PDF viewer.

Does enabling such an option have detrimental effects that I'm
not foreseeing?  Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

--
Chris Cera                                         http://cera.us