Re: [RP] msgwait missing from my source code

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] msgwait missing from my source code
Date: Thu Jul 1 09:05:08 2004

Shawn told [STUMP] that he'd be away from email for a while.

I say we ought to think of RP1.3 as a present left under the
Christmas tree, and not try to organize an independent commission to
see who knew about the release but kept mum.

Joe

   Kevin Geiss wrote:

   > The reason I ask is that I have gentoo installed on my ibook and also on
   > all my desktop machines. There wasn't an ebuild for the 1.3 final version
   > of ratpoison, just for one of the release candidates. I renamed the last

   Ooh, I didn't even know there /was/ a 1.3 final version.  But the web
   page says it was released a few weeks ago.  Shouldn't there have been
   an announcement on the mailing list or something?