Re: [RP] Re: patch for restoring after :only

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: patch for restoring after :only
Date: Fri Jul 2 00:23:00 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:37:43AM -0400, Graham Wilson wrote:
> The following is a patch, written by Matt Roper, that was submitted to
> the Debian BTS sometime ago. I have forward ported it to 1.3.0.
>
> The patch adds a way to recover the frameset as it was before the :only
> command was executed. The functionality can be accesed by C-t Esc, or by
> calling the :frestore command with no arguments.

Funny thing, I was just thinking adding this feature after looking at
http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/undo .

I've extended the functionality so you can do multiple undos; also it
now saves whenever you add, remove or resize frames.

I'm thinking the binding should be C-t _ or C-t / (from emacs).
Suggestions?

-trent
--
It is forbidden to dream again / We maim our joys or hide them
Horses are made of chromium steel / and little fat men shall ride them.