Re: [RP] expose.pl rc

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] expose.pl rc
Date: Tue Jul 6 23:05:03 2004

Quoth Kevin Geiss on or about 2004-07-06:

> I realize it was written with the hope that ratpoison would return
> non-zero if fselect was aborted, but since ratpoison doesn't do that
> now I was interested in changing the script a bit.

Ratpoison now does that.  You need the TWBPatch and a new expose.pl.
I had to reverse the logic, so expose.pl now `requires' the patch (or
addition of one extra character).

:print is now much better to.

I have tried to do some anchor thingies of the wiki, feel free to fix
it if it's wrong.

-trent
--
Duct tape is merely a physical manifestation of regexps.