[RP] New client code

From: Trent Buck
Subject: [RP] New client code
Date: Wed Jul 14 20:17:05 2004

Okay, I'm trying to do some proof-of-concept code for
wiki/dedicated_mode before I go back to school on Monday and have to
ritually stop thinking for another six months.

But I can't find the bit of code that says:

        *bing* a new client window has connected to the server.
        if (predicate)
          go to an empty frame
        set_active_window (new_window);

I'm sure that new windows sometimes go to the non-current frame,
because I remember it happening in the past.  Can anybody point out
the line where it actually happens?

-trent