Re: [RP] :dedicate done, :cnext bug

From: rubikitch
Subject: Re: [RP] :dedicate done, :cnext bug
Date: Thu Jul 15 19:29:01 2004

From: Trent Buck <address@hidden>
Subject: [RP] :dedicate done, :cnext bug
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 03:26:30 +1000

> I've done a bare-bones implementation of dedicated frames, a lá the
Pretty good! When a frame which does not set window is dedicated,
the frame is never set any windows. Does this work as required?

From a scripting point of view I think it is better this command
also can enable or disable dedicated frames.

dedicate        # toggle
dedicate on     # enable dedicated frame
dedicate off    # disable dedicated frame

example sciript:
#!/bin/sh
rpws 2
ratpoison -c only -c split -c 'dedicate on'
xmms&

Regards,
--
rubikitch