[RP] Problem mit ratpoison in vnc in ratpoison

From: Gerhard Siegesmund
Subject: [RP] Problem mit ratpoison in vnc in ratpoison
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:52:01 +0200

Hello all

Just a small question. I am using ratpoison on debian. To work on
another server in my network I use vnc (xtightvncviewer or xvncviewer)
to have sort of screen-like capabilities.

Now I have the following problem: If I want to for example change the
focus in the inner ratpoison, I (if I read correctly) am supposed to do:

C-t t n

which means send C-t through the outer ratpoison to the inner (C-t t),
then n to go to the next window. But it doesn't work. It seems like I
am not able to get the C-t through to the inner ratpoison? Is this a
known problem? Is there a fix for this? Did I configure something
wrong? Any hints?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

And ratpoison is such a great tool! :)

--